Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Justin RW 17 posts 137 karma points
    Dec 13, 2023 @ 08:10
    Justin RW

Multiple Rich text editor css locations

I'd like to add an additional stylesheet path to the standard /css directory so I can choose from different stylesheets for different RTEs. I can add a different location to "UmbracoCssPath": global setting and it works but then I don't see the stylesheets in the css directory. I've tried: "UmbracoCssPath": "~/newlocation/css,~/css", but it doesn't like that and I don't see any stylesheets available.

I realise I could output multiple stylesheets in the same directory but ideally I'd like to store them in separate directories. Is this possible?

• Huw Reddick 1746 posts 6110 karma points MVP c-trib
    Dec 13, 2023 @ 10:33
    Huw Reddick

Hi Justin,

You could add subfolders inside your css folder, they would then get picked up in the RTE stylesheets section for you to select (I would still give them unique names otherwise you will just get a list of files with the same name and not be able to distinguish them)

• Justin RW 17 posts 137 karma points
    Dec 13, 2023 @ 10:47
    Justin RW

Thanks for the response. It needs to be in an entirely different directory from the css one (for complicated reasons I won't go into) so unfortunately can't just be in a subfolder.

• Huw Reddick 1746 posts 6110 karma points MVP c-trib
    Dec 13, 2023 @ 12:45
    Huw Reddick

Unfortunately I don't think it is possible to change that

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft