Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kristoffer Eriksen 185 posts 465 karma points
    Dec 15, 2023 @ 10:09
    Kristoffer Eriksen

Upgrade from 12.3.5 -> 13.0.1

When upgrading fra Umbraco 12.3.5 to version 13.0.1, I get this error in Visual Studio. I've tried to install whats suggested, but it keeps refering to the _final version of Microsoft.CodeAnalysis enter image description here

Any suggestions? While I started upgrading the latest version was 13.0.0, but during the installation-process and numerous retrials the latest version changed to 13.0.1 :-) I get the same error when trying to upgrade uSync to V13 from 12.2.2

Dec 15, 2023 @ 10:57
    Kristoffer Eriksen

With inspiration from this thread https://www.telerik.com/forums/microsoft-codeanalysis-issues-again, I tried adding the references in the the csproj-file, and it seemed to solve the issue

<ItemGroup>
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Common" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Features" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Workspaces" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Features" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Common" Version="4.8.0" />
        <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces.Common" Version="4.8.0" />
    </ItemGroup>

• Mark Slade 48 posts 109 karma points
    Dec 18, 2023 @ 12:55
    Mark Slade

I've got a little further.

I've added the ItemGroup to my csproj file.

I can now upgrade to V13.0.1 using NuGet.

Now, when I run the project, I get the following error:

System.ExecutionEngineException GlobalizationMode.cs:81

enter image description here

Any ideas?

Dec 21, 2023 @ 08:32
    Kristoffer Eriksen

What are you upgrading from?

I haven't seen that error before, so can't be of any specific help on that one.

• Amalie Wowern 144 posts 273 karma points c-trib
    Dec 21, 2023 @ 16:43
    Amalie Wowern

Did you upgrade Microsoft.ICU.ICU4C.Runtime

I had a similar issue due to upgrading Microsoft.ICU.ICU4C.Runtime

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft