Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ken 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 23, 2024 @ 02:52
    Ken

Manually Install Umazel 2.02 in Umbraco 10

I would like to know how I can install uMazel 2.02 into Umbraco 10. I have Umbraco 10 running - can't find uMazel in the starter packages to install. I have downloaded the zip file and can extract it or place it into a folder on the web to install - how can I do this ?

• Marc Love (uSkinned.net) 432 posts 1691 karma points
    Jan 23, 2024 @ 15:09
    Marc Love (uSkinned.net)

Hi Ken,

uMazel 2.0.2 is not compatible with Umbraco 10. Since Umbraco 9, Umbraco changed to run on ASP.NET Core. Umbraco packages are no longer installed via zip files.

All Umbraco packages are now required to be supplied as Nuget packages.

Small disclaimer, I am one of the people behind uSkinned Site Builder for Umbraco. This package is compatible with Umbraco 10 and we have recently released our Umbraco 13 version. Umbraco 13 is Long Term Support and is the recommended version for new websites.

If you are interested in checking out our product you can sign up for a free trial here:

https://trial.uskinned.net

Cheers,

Marc

• Ken 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 27, 2024 @ 15:30
    Ken

Well , I went to your website and looked at your demo selections. Seems all of your designs demo's have errors , I tried clicking on multiple different ones since they don't have descriptions regarding their layouts. Here is what appeared.

Web Errrors

• Marc Love (uSkinned.net) 432 posts 1691 karma points
    Jan 30, 2024 @ 12:48
    Marc Love (uSkinned.net)

Hi Ken,

We were running upgrades over the weekend. Unfortunately you hit our site during the upgrade.

All demos are running now.

Cheers,

Marc

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft