Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Miranda Weathers 3 posts 43 karma points
    Jan 31, 2024 @ 19:57
    Miranda Weathers

Forms Backoffice Security 404 Error

I'm using Umbraco 8.12.1 and Umbraco Forms 8.13.13.

When going to the Forms tab in the backoffice, I now receive this error:

Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found):
    backoffice/UmbracoForms/CurrentUserFormSecurity/GetForCurrentUser

I can see the list of forms but the main area where you can edit/view forms and form entries is blank white.

In the console is this:

Possibly unhandled rejection: {"data":{"Message":"No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URI 'http://localhost:*****/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/CurrentUserFormSecurity/GetForCurrentUser'.","MessageDetail":"No action was found on the controller 'CurrentUserFormSecurity' that matches the request."},"status":404,"config":{"method":"GET","transformRequest":[null],"transformResponse":[null],"jsonpCallbackParam":"callback","url":"backoffice/UmbracoForms/CurrentUserFormSecurity/GetForCurrentUser","headers":{"Accept":"application/json, text/plain, */*","X-Requested-With":"XMLHttpRequest","X-UMB-XSRF-TOKEN":"*****"}},"statusText":"Not Found","xhrStatus":"complete"}
    (anonymous) @ angular.js?cdv=674082458:15635

Is there any information on debugging this kind of error, I have no idea where to go next. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled UmbracoForms and UmbracoForms.Core in several different ways.

• Mehmet Yildiz 3 posts 74 karma points c-trib
    Feb 03, 2024 @ 19:56
    Mehmet Yildiz

Hi!

I have had this same issue last week when upgrading forms. I have solved the issue after bumping up the clientdependency version in file : config\ClientDependency.config.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft