Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bibi Navas Garcia 3 posts 23 karma points
    Feb 27, 2024 @ 08:30
    Bibi Navas Garcia

uSync Error Processing ContentTypeChangedNotifications

Hi!

I've done a uSync clean export from the Settings section in one environment and now I would like to import that locally, however at the end of the DocumentTypes import I get an error when it get to 'Processing ContentTypeChangedNotifications (17)'. I cannot find this anywhere in my files, it receives an error displayed in the image, does not go further and also did not apply any changes. Does someone have information about where to find this?

enter image description here

• Kevin Jump 2311 posts 14697 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Feb 27, 2024 @ 16:41
    Kevin Jump

Hi,

This error is very likely inside some custom code you may have that responds to a notification (e.g contentTypeSaved , contentPublished).

at the point when you see the 'Processing ...' message uSync has told umbraco to fire off all the notification events that have just happened for the items that have been imported.

Some of these are internal such as examine updates etc, but there can also be custom code, i would take a look and check if you have any code, but also check the logs to see if there is more detail about what internally might have caused the exception.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft