Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ayo Adesina 430 posts 1023 karma points
    Mar 20, 2024 @ 22:17
    Ayo Adesina

Upgrading from Umbraco v12.3.7 (.NET 7.0) to v12.3.9 (.NET 8.0)

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded my Umbraco project from version 12.3.7 to 12.3.9 using NuGet. The upgrade process involved resolving a few dependency mismatch issues, but I managed to sort them all out, and now the project builds without any errors. Additionally, the default maintenance page loads without any issues, indicating a successful upgrade at first glance.

However, I've encountered a problem when trying to access the login screen - it doesn't load, and all I see is a blank page. To investigate further, I checked the browser's console and found several errors. I've attached a screenshot of the console errors below to provide more context.

enter image description here

Does anyone have any insights or suggestions on what might be causing these login screen issues after the upgrade? I'm curious if there's a specific dependency or configuration that I might have overlooked that's now affecting the login functionality.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or guidance you can provide!

• Bryna 73 posts 259 karma points
    Mar 26, 2024 @ 17:37
    Bryna

What kind of web server are you using (Apache, IIS, etc)? You might check your webserver configuration and see if you are only allowing certain extensions to be served by your web server. If that is the case, you will want to add the extension of the files that are getting rejected.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft