Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sriorg 1 post 21 karma points
    Mar 29, 2024 @ 07:06
    sriorg

generate models button issue

Models Builder Version: 13.2.2+79d241a

ModelsBuilder is enabled, with the following configuration:

The models mode is 'InMemoryAuto'. Strongly typed models are re-generated on startup and anytime schema changes (i.e. Content Type) are made. No recompilation necessary but the generated models are not available to code outside of Razor. Models namespace is Umbraco.Cms.Web.Common.PublishedModels. Tracking of out-of-date models is not enabled. and my appsettings.json file as follows { "$schema": "appsettings-schema.json", "Serilog": { "MinimumLevel": { "Default": "Information", "Override": { "Microsoft": "Warning", "Microsoft.Hosting.Lifetime": "Information", "System": "Warning" } } }, "Umbraco": { "CMS": { "Global": { "Id": "c93e712e-98ed-497c-a475-5a88d83135be", "UseHttps": true, "SanitizeTinyMce": true, "From": "[email protected]", "Host": "

• Danine Noble 75 posts 330 karma points
    26 days ago
    Danine Noble

Can you explain the issue you're having? What you're trying to achieve?

From my understanding of InMemoryAuto Mode you wouldn't need to push the button. It's meant more for the other model modes. Which, if you're trying to work on the views outside of the Umbraco interface this mode is not a great choice. You would want one of the Source Code options which is more typical of development.

In case it helps, here's a link to Umbraco's documentation on the Model's Mode.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft