Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Juan Rozo 5 posts 95 karma points
    Jun 21, 2024 @ 20:48
    Juan Rozo

Umbraco 13.2.2 Allow Scripts on RTE

i need to use scripts on RTE and i added ,script[*] to the "ValidElements" on appsettings.json but still not working

when i try to save the script it's empty

• Huw Reddick 1920 posts 6648 karma points MVP 2x c-trib
    Jun 22, 2024 @ 10:53
    Huw Reddick

try setting this to false in appsettings.json

"SanitizeTinyMce": true,

Jun 24, 2024 @ 13:40
    Juan Rozo

Thanks for your answer.

i tried that too

"SanitizeTinyMce": false,

and

"RichTextEditor": {
         "ValidElements": "+a[id|style|rel|data-id|data-udi|rev|charset|hreflang|dir|lang|tabindex|accesskey|type|name|href|target|title|class|onfocus|onblur|onclick|ondblclick|onmousedown|onmouseup|onmouseover|onmousemove|onmouseout|onkeypress|onkeydown|onkeyup],-strong/-b[class|style],-em/-i[class|style],-strike[class|style],-u[class|style],#p[id|style|dir|class|align],-ol[class|reversed|start|style|type],-ul[class|style],-li[class|style],br[class],img[id|dir|lang|longdesc|usemap|style|class|src|onmouseover|onmouseout|border|alt=|title|hspace|vspace|width|height|align|umbracoorgwidth|umbracoorgheight|onresize|onresizestart|onresizeend|rel|data-id],-sub[style|class],-sup[style|class],-blockquote[dir|style|class],-table[border=0|cellspacing|cellpadding|width|height|class|align|summary|style|dir|id|lang|bgcolor|background|bordercolor],-tr[id|lang|dir|class|rowspan|width|height|align|valign|style|bgcolor|background|bordercolor],tbody[id|class],thead[id|class],tfoot[id|class],#td[id|lang|dir|class|colspan|rowspan|width|height|align|valign|style|bgcolor|background|bordercolor|scope],-th[id|lang|dir|class|colspan|rowspan|width|height|align|valign|style|scope],caption[id|lang|dir|class|style],-div[id|dir|class|align|style],-span[class|align|style],-pre[class|align|style],address[class|align|style],-h1[id|dir|class|align|style],-h2[id|dir|class|align|style],-h3[id|dir|class|align|style],-h4[id|dir|class|align|style],-h5[id|dir|class|align|style],-h6[id|style|dir|class|align|style],hr[class|style],small[class|style],dd[id|class|title|style|dir|lang],dl[id|class|title|style|dir|lang],dt[id|class|title|style|dir|lang],object[class|id|width|height|codebase|*],param[name|value|_value|class],embed[type|width|height|src|class|*],map[name|class],area[shape|coords|href|alt|target|class],bdo[class],button[class],iframe[*],figure,figcaption,video[*],audio[*],picture[*],source[*],canvas[*],script[*]"
       }

Jun 24, 2024 @ 15:36
    Huw Reddick

Could you show what the underlying rte src looks like before you save it, and then after saving

Jun 25, 2024 @ 09:10
    Huw Reddick

I'm on 13.4.0 and am able to add script tags by adding script[*] to the list of validelements

Jun 25, 2024 @ 20:53
    Juan Rozo

Thanks for your answers

i noticed that it works with an RTE on a DoctumentType but what i really need is an RTE on a Element Type that i populate on a Block List

so this is before submit:

enter image description here

and this is after submit enter image description here

Jun 26, 2024 @ 09:25
    Huw Reddick

i noticed that it works with an RTE on a DoctumentType but what i really need is an RTE on a Element Type

I can't think of any reason having it in a block element would matter, it is still the same RTE control underneath.

Just tested it in a block element and that works fine for me as well.

Jun 27, 2024 @ 14:26
    Juan Rozo

Hello!! i finally could make it work

it's weird but in different umbraco project it just works itself but on this project in particular scripts tag must be contained on other tag as p or div:

enter image description here

this way it works

thanks all for your answers

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft