Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kap 16 posts 166 karma points
    Sep 17, 2024 @ 16:16
    Kap

Umbraco Upgrade Hangfire looking for wrong dll

Hi All,

I am ugrading an Umbraco 8 system to Umbraco 13, and as part of the upgrade, the name of the dll changed from XXX.dll to XXX13.dll Everything is working except Hangfire, which when I attempt to view the jobs, is looking for x.dll.

For example when I use the Hangfire dashboard, and attempt to view the recurring jobs, I get an error like the one below. Does anyone know where it is getting the dll name from?

The dashboard does appear to be talking to the database, as it shows items from the database.

Thanks

Kap.

Hangfire.Common.JobLoadException: Could not load the job. See inner exception for the details. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'XXX, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified. File name: 'XXX, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.

• Kap 16 posts 166 karma points
    Sep 17, 2024 @ 16:23
    Kap

Never mind - it appears that the jobs themselves have the dll in the database. Will try amending the entry in the database and see if that helps - if not I can delete them and add new ones.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft