Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Shuchita 44 posts 153 karma points
    28 days ago
    Shuchita

Umbraco 14 Upgradation Issue

I was Upgrading a project , which was in Umbraco 9.5.0 I Have Upgraded it to Umbraco 13.5.1 Successfully and after that I have nested content in my project so I Migrated Nested content to Block List Using Usync.migrations and it Successfully migrated my content. After that I have tried to upgrade from Umbraco 13.5.1 to Umbraco 14.2.0(Latest) and getting below Error

Error

Database configuration failed

System.InvalidOperationException: The migration plan does not support migrating from state \"{CC47C751-A81B-489A-A2BC-0240245DB687}\".\r\n   at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Migrations.MigrationPlan.ThrowOnUnknownInitialState(String state)\r\n   at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Migrations.MigrationPlanExecutor.RunMigrationPlan(MigrationPlan plan, String fromState)\r\n   at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Migrations.MigrationPlanExecutor.ExecutePlan(MigrationPlan plan, String fromState)\r\n   at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Migrations.Upgrade.Upgrader.Execute(IMigrationPlanExecutor migrationPlanExecutor, ICoreScopeProvider scopeProvider, IKeyValueService keyValueService)\r\n   at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Migrations.Install.DatabaseBuilder.UpgradeSchemaAndData(MigrationPlan plan)

I have also tried by upgrading it to 14.0.0 , 14.1.0 ,14.1.1 ,14.1.2 but None of these worked for me

Please Let me Know If anyone has idea about it

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft