Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pete 16 posts 197 karma points
    22 days ago
    Pete

Enable azure ad token acquisition for downstream calls

I'm trying to make calls to some of our internal apis from the an umbraco site but I am having trouble with the authentication. The apis have been secured with azure ad and the umbraco site has been given a client id and some roles which will allow it to call the app.

When I try to implement the following code in the program file:

builder.Services
                .AddMicrosoftIdentityWebAppAuthentication(builder.Config, "ApiSettings:AzureAD")
                .EnableTokenAcquisitionToCallDownstreamApi()
                .AddInMemoryTokenCaches();

The site throws an error:

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Identity.Web.MicrosoftIdentityOptions' from assembly 'Microsoft.Identity.Web, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0a613f4dd989e8ae'.

Unknown location

ReflectionTypeLoadException: Could not load all types from "Umbraco.Cloud.Identity.Cms, Version=13.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping: . System.TypeLoadException on Microsoft.Identity.Web.MicrosoftIdentityOptions: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Identity.Web.MicrosoftIdentityOptions' from assembly 'Microsoft.Identity.Web, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0a613f4dd989e8ae'.

Does anyone know how to implement this so I can generate a token when making my http client request?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft