Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nour Berro 6 posts 26 karma points
    Mar 25, 2016 @ 18:04
    Nour Berro

Umbraco membership capacity

Dear Umbraco experts, im developing a big website suing umbraco so in the future the members and registered users maybe reach 500K membera. So can umbraco membership works in a good performance with this number of members.

i know each member will create a node record in node table so is that will effect the contents ??

• Paul Bowen 11 posts 76 karma points
    Mar 14, 2019 @ 20:17
    Paul Bowen

Hi, did you ever implement this site or find any answers to the capacity of Umbraco Membership? I'm wondering the same thing, will it handle tens of thousands of members ok without affecting performance.

Thanks, Paul

• Tom Madden 252 posts 454 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Apr 24, 2019 @ 08:54
    Tom Madden

Also wondering how this would work in V8 with 80k members? t

• ggesheva 15 posts 116 karma points
    Aug 13, 2021 @ 10:44
    ggesheva

Hi Tom, Did you manage to find an answer to that? I am currently struggling with the same issue.

• Tom Madden 252 posts 454 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Aug 13, 2021 @ 11:21
    Tom Madden

Sorry I didn't. I moved on from the company where I worked at the time, though I heard recently they have issues due to someone paging through the records in the back office, so I suspect there's some indexes missing from the relevant table. Unfortunately I not longer has access so wasn't able to get the details necessary to create an issue on the issue tracker.

regards tom

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft