Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hywel Rees 56 posts 224 karma points
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 10:54
    Hywel Rees

Name disappeared off Level 2 certification page

Hi,

I've recently been on the Find a certified developer page, and noticed that I'm no longer listed as level 2 certified.

I completed my course with Moriyama in Manchester on 13th-14th August 2015, and took the level 2 test on 17th August.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not really sure how I would go about getting it corrected.

Cheers for any tips,

Hywel

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 11:33
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hywel,

I have now got you back on the level 2 certification page, to be honest we are dealing with a issue right now, where if you update your profile on Umbraco.com you will unfortunately disappear from the list.

I am hoping that this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Dennis

PS: If any others has issues with this donĀ“t hesitate to sent me an email on dennis (at) umbraco dot com. Then we will solve this together.

Apr 05, 2016 @ 11:55
    Hywel Rees

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for this, although I am unable to log into my account on Umbraco.com, so I guess this may be related.

I did change my email address some time ago (to my current @outlook.com one), but when I request a password reset email, I do not receive one.

Cheers,

Hywel

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 11:56
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hywel,

Send me an email, then I will reset your password for your umbraco.com profile, and send you your new password. :-)

/Dennis

Apr 05, 2016 @ 13:46
    Hywel Rees

Done.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft