Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• How Do I Delete My Account? 68 posts 433 karma points
    Apr 06, 2016 @ 09:03
    How Do I Delete My Account?

Error in CmsContentXml table too often

Hi!

Every other day I have to rebuild the CmsContentXml or click "Fix" in developer section. It's too often. Why does this happen? What causes the CmxContentXml table to fail?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 06, 2016 @ 16:58
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Daniel

I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that question but I would like to know the exact version of Umbraco that you're using? Perhaps it's a bug in a particular version that makes it happen every so often or perhaps it's something general.

I have noticed this myself too on installs on 7.3.7 to 7.3.8 but the errors does not seem to have any kind of impact on the site so not sure whether the dashboard is 100% reliable or what the cause of the errors could be. I have not done anything actively to figure out what is going on either though (Since things are working fine) but since you asked I'm getting a bit curious too :)

/Jan

• How Do I Delete My Account? 68 posts 433 karma points
    Apr 07, 2016 @ 14:55
    How Do I Delete My Account?

Hi Jan,

I'm currently using 7.3.3.

It doesn't impact my site either on the "outside" but the internal indexer seems to stop working. When I search for content nothing simply shows up and it starts to annoy the editors because of the frequensy of the errors.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft