Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matt Brown 62 posts 174 karma points
    May 05, 2016 @ 20:49
    Matt Brown

My admin user no longer has any content under Content, just a Recycle Bin

I am the admin and have been using my login and account since forever. This week I have added some users and now the content tab shows only the Recycle Bin and no other content.

In Users/Users/me it shows the start node in Content as Content which is the same as some of the other users where it works. However in my case there is nothing there in Content so currently I am logging in as one of my users to make content changes...

I need to get this fixed rather urgently if anyone has an idea.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 06, 2016 @ 06:43
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Matt

Wow that sure is a weird issue.

What type of users are the ones you have setup? Are they administrator too? Perhaps you need to try and reset permissions on your user account under the "user permissions" folder - Find your username and then on the rootnode for your site like for instance if it's called "Home" - The node where you have setup the domain name and click that one and see put a checkmark in all the permissions and then remember to check the "Replace child node permissions".

This is just something I'm wondering whether could help or not - It's not a proven solution but just a suggestion on what to try out.

Otherwise you might need to have a look in the database - But I'm not confident enough about giving advice on trying to fix this issue directly in there though.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft