Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anders Brohus 194 posts 475 karma points
    May 12, 2016 @ 07:17
    Anders Brohus

Umbraco backend won't load, gives angular error

Hi :)

I'm currently having a problem with a client Umbraco 7.4.1 site, where sometimes i have to restart the app pool, because the backend won't load.

It simply gives me an "Angular missing token error". But after the app pool has been restarted it has works for some time again.

Jun 22, 2016 @ 08:27
    Anders Brohus

We still have this problem, and i really can't figure out why i get this error.

Missing token errors

Sep 21, 2016 @ 18:34
    Anders Brohus

Anyone experienced this? :)

• David 28 posts 156 karma points
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 07:20
    David

Hello,

I've got the same issue. Did you find the cause for this bug?

• emma burstow 43 posts 251 karma points MVP 3x hq c-trib
    Jun 13, 2017 @ 08:56
    emma burstow

Hi hi,

I've had a similar problem and it came down to a chrome plug-in blocking umbraco. Have you tried in another browser?

Emma

Jun 13, 2017 @ 08:58
    David

Hi Emma,

Yes i tried it with Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Which plug-in caused this problem? :)

David

• emma burstow 43 posts 251 karma points MVP 3x hq c-trib
    Jun 13, 2017 @ 09:08
    emma burstow

Hi David,

I went nuclear and uninstalled every extension as I had plenty of junk on mine. Never narrowed it down but manged to rule out the ones I reinstalled (giveasyoulive, google docs and a screenshot one). That did solve it though!

Em

• Brett Fullam 119 posts 629 karma points
    Jun 13, 2017 @ 18:36
    Brett Fullam

Hey guys ... I know I'm a little late to the party here. I had a similar issue but had no idea it was related to Chrome extentions. Emma, what was the last package you installed in umbraco when this appeared?

Also ... If you're using Google Chrome there's an issue with caching.

Google Chrome is a bit of a pain with this one lately ... if you do not use an "incognito browser" you will most likely NOT be able to clear the cache to view site updates made in the back office. I had one hell of a time figuring that one out ... and found out that this is even true for development OUTSIDE of umbraco as well.

Save yourself the headache and work within an incognito browser so you will only get the updated content.

Jun 14, 2017 @ 14:26
    David

Hi guys,

I fixed it finally! I have severall Umbraco Projects with diffrent versions. 7.2.4 - Login Bug 7.2.1 - Login Bug 7.2.1 - Login Bug 7.3.0 - No Bug 7.4.3 - No Bug

So i decided to Upgrade the 7.2.x Projects to 7.3.0 and the bug was fixed.

I hope i could help some of you with this result.

I did this in visual studio 2015 via Nuget packet Manager with the following command.

Update-Package UmbracoCms -Version 7.3.0

Your Welcome

David

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft