Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Krum 12 posts 83 karma points notactivated
    May 13, 2016 @ 13:22
    Krum

Hi, I've just updated from 7.4.1 to 7.4.3. I don't know if that caused the problem, but I have two branches with different domain and language. When I'm in either domain Umbraco.CultureDictionary.Culture.Name always return "en-US" in a SurfaceController/Action. What could be causing this? I mean I should be getting different CultureInfo. It's as if I have only one language.I've looked up at the database, and everything is there, got both domains. Domain.GetDomains()` returns only one domain. I'm confused what could be causing this.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 15, 2016 @ 20:00
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Krum

Have you checked that both hostnames are still correct on your homepage nodes in the backoffice when viewing the "Culture and hostnames" information on those?

/Jan

• Krum 12 posts 83 karma points notactivated
    May 18, 2016 @ 06:48
    Krum

Hi Jan, I pass the Culture Name from the View to the Surface Action, and it is Ok(I'm getting the right culture). But in the controller, if i try to access the culture name I only get "en-US". I do not what could be causing this

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 19, 2016 @ 05:14
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Krum

Just to be clear - I talk about the culture and hostnames settings you set in the backoffice of Umbraco on your homepage nodes - Not code. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your reply but it seems to me that you're in thinking in code? :)

I suspect you need to setup cultures for you root-nodes in the content section of Umbraco.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft