Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dipa 88 posts 370 karma points
    May 26, 2016 @ 10:03
    Dipa

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Hello,

I have created one page under the content node. Showing content properly while I click on 'Link to document' in properties tab. but after some time when I open it using URL, it is showing error like

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

or shows blank page.

Why it is giving this type of output? Is there any mistake while creating it?

Thanks, Dipa

• Manish 373 posts 932 karma points
    May 26, 2016 @ 11:14
    Manish

Check after clearing app_data folder, this error occurs when you removed entry from DB or it is in cache but not in DB

Manish

May 26, 2016 @ 11:21
    Dipa

Hi Manish,

This issue is in production environment also. What to do there?

May 26, 2016 @ 11:47
    Manish

Dipa,

Have you checked the node which you are looking for exist in DB?

Manish

May 26, 2016 @ 12:48
    Dipa

Manish,

It is in DB.

It is not giving this error every time. but once I click on 'Link to document' in properties, that URL works fine. After sometime it gives this error again.

May 26, 2016 @ 12:57
    Manish

Dipa

Have you assign the template correctly to page

Manish

• Shahzad Ahamad 51 posts 251 karma points
    Mar 06, 2018 @ 07:55
    Shahzad Ahamad

Hi Manish,

I added new nodes on my existing site and I am also getting the above error on browsing to the newly added pages only. I checked nodes are available in the db . I checked the content properties and I saw the template is not selected and it doesn't shows template in the dropdown. Can you please suggest what can be the issue?

• Damien Holley 179 posts 540 karma points
    Jan 28, 2021 @ 00:44
    Damien Holley

I just got this error on an older Umb7 instance, check your logs for errors, mine was because a partial was missing (why I didn't get the 500 error I do not know)

You can also get this error if there is any 500 error inside a partial, such as referencing a model param that doesn't exist etc.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft