Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Raja 11 posts 81 karma points notactivated
    May 31, 2016 @ 09:51
    Raja

Hi How to enable the Created page inn Umbraco backoffice, the page Name shows the Dark color like below i attched the image.

Can any one tel me how get Page back and look it active color.enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 31, 2016 @ 10:16
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Raja

You should be able to click on one of the greyed out nodes and then on the lower right corner you should be able to hit "Save and publish", which will publish the page so it's visible on the website and also make the node appear with the active state in the Umbraco backoffice.

You can also bulk publish these nodes by right clicking on the "Varumärken" node and choose the "Publish" option from the context menu that appears.

I hope this makes sense :)

/Jan

May 31, 2016 @ 10:27
    Raja

Yes , but When Trying to Do that it throws Error like this

Cant publish child node, because parent not published error

May 31, 2016 @ 10:29
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Raja

Ok, can you show what the error message looks like? And do you see any error details in the /App_Data/Logs file? Anything in there marked with "ERROR" ?

/Jan

May 31, 2016 @ 10:30
    Jan Skovgaard

Perhaps it is a simple as simply publishhing the parent node again? Sometimes the cache can be messed up for reasons...But this can also happen if you have been using the API to achieve something custom for instance.

/Jan

May 31, 2016 @ 10:38
    Raja

Hi Jan, I have Checked the my Folders like what you instructed me In App_Data/Logs there is nothing Error, can you tel me how to get my pages back.

May 31, 2016 @ 17:59
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Raja

Not sure what is going on - Did you make some changes to the codebase before this issue started to occur?

What exact version of Umbraco 7 are you currently using? And have you also checked the console log in your browser to see if it reports any errors when you try to save and publish?

Can you post a screendump of what it looks like when publishing fails?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft