Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eric MATHIEU 5 posts 76 karma points
    Jul 08, 2016 @ 10:44
    Eric MATHIEU

Identify sleeping nodes. = Backoffice activity monitoring

Hi, I'm wondering if a package or a tool exists to monitor the backoffice activity and identify sleeping pages (not found so far). We plan to have many users in charge of sub-parts of the website and we want to be able to identify the webpages that have not been updated for a certain time. Thanks for your advices. Eric

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 08, 2016 @ 19:47
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Eric and welcome to the Umbraco developer forum!

Hmm, I just went through all packages listed on page 1 to page 13 being certain that such package already existed but it appears that it does not...unless what the F.A.L.M housekeeping package offers what you need? https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/falm-housekeeping/ - It judging from the screenshots there is a dashboard where you can see a history of the activity on a certain page - Don't know if that will cut it for you though? - Also I don't know if the package is currently compatible with the version of Umbraco 7 that you're running.

Does this help?

/Jan

• Eric MATHIEU 5 posts 76 karma points
    Jul 27, 2016 @ 15:23
    Eric MATHIEU

Hi Jan,

Sorry for late reply. For any reason I hadn't seen your post. Thanks for the link. FALM could probably partially answer my problem, but I would like my site editor to be able to find the sleeping nodes (and FALM is displayed in the developer section). I am more looking for something like: https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/the-dashboard/

I will maybe try to add the possibility to show the sleeping nodes in The Dashboard...

Thanks anyway. Eric

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft