Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Greg Fyans 140 posts 342 karma points
    Jul 20, 2016 @ 13:06
    Greg Fyans

Umbraco hosted in Azure App Service Environments - lag after publish

Hi,

I am having a problem with Umbraco 7.4.3 hosted in an Azure App Service Environment (not regular App Services - this seems to work fine).

I have configured flexible load balancing as per the instructions, the only difference is that my master app is hosted as a regular App Service, but the front-end servers are in an App Service Environment.

This shouldn't be an issue as they can both communicate with each other, and they both work from the same database.

The issue is that when I publish and the front-end servers refresh their content, there is a massive wait time for the site to reload - up to a minute.

It's almost as if the app is restarting, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. I don't know how to confirm this within an ASE.

Has anyone managed to successfully host Umbraco within an ASE, or do you have anything I can try to fix this?

The CMS publishes and refreshes its content just fine - no issues there, and like I said previously, I had the front-end running on regular app services and it was also fine.

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft