Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Deron Johnson 83 posts 114 karma points
    Jul 21, 2016 @ 13:22
    Deron Johnson

With suggestions from others on this forum (thanks!), I am trying to upgrade my working 4.7.2 platform directly to 7.2.7 with hopes to go to 7.4.3 after that. I have a distributed system so want to get this working with the last version of the old distributed system platform first. I've gone through the instructions of the versions between 4.7.2 to 7.2.7 as far as deleting certain .dlls not needed and copying new folders, etc..I've copied over the \bin, \umbraco, umbracoclient folder and merged my \config files, replacing all of those that weren't customized with the newer config files. I then had the extraordinary fun of merging my web.config file. I think I have that done properly but when I kick my site off to have it do the upgrader I get the same Lucene error seen near the middle of the post below. I've deleted all the appdata\temp\examineIndexes and still no joy. I replaced the 2.9.4 Lucene.net.dll file mentioned in the error with the 2.9.2 from my backed up 4.7.2 install and I get the same error, just referring to 2.9.2 now. I've been working on this upgrade for a week and feel like I've been in the ring with Chuck Norris.....any assistance, direction or new cuss words I can use would be most appreciated....

Thanks

https://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/xsltsearch/xsltsearch-bugs/35921-Error-installing-XSLTSearch

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft