Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ridi 71 posts 103 karma points
    Jul 23, 2016 @ 23:05
    ridi

Installation 7.4.3 on Plesk Hosting

Dear all, i makes an effort to install umbraco and have no luck

1. I follow this guide carefully https://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/46540-How-to-install-Umbraco-700-on-GoDaddy-Plesk-Hosting
    2. I got my first error about the web.config so that i comment the section below

• ridi 71 posts 103 karma points
    Jul 23, 2016 @ 23:10
    ridi
    <handlers accessPolicy="Read, Write, Script, Execute">
            <!--
            <remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" />
            <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactory" />
            <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" />
            <remove name="ScriptResource" />
            <remove name="Channels" />
            <remove name="Channels_Word" />
            <remove name="ClientDependency" />
            <remove name="MiniProfiler" />

<add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add name="ScriptResource" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add verb="*" name="Channels" preCondition="integratedMode" path="umbraco/channels.aspx" type="umbraco.presentation.channels.api, umbraco" />
            <add verb="*" name="Channels_Word" preCondition="integratedMode" path="umbraco/channels/word.aspx" type="umbraco.presentation.channels.wordApi, umbraco" />
            <add verb="*" name="ClientDependency" preCondition="integratedMode" path="DependencyHandler.axd" type="ClientDependency.Core.CompositeFiles.CompositeDependencyHandler, ClientDependency.Core" />
            <add name="MiniProfiler" path="mini-profiler-resources/*" verb="*" type="System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="integratedMode" />
            <remove name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-Integrated-4.0" />
            <remove name="OPTIONSVerbHandler" />
            <remove name="TRACEVerbHandler" />
            <add name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-Integrated-4.0" path="*." verb="*" type="System.Web.Handlers.TransferRequestHandler" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv4.0" /> -->
        </handlers>

• The installation works well but the umbraco backend is not. it is shown about : 'UmbClientMgr' is undefined. i saw others thread about this case, but it happens on any browser
    • if i uncomment that section the 500.19 occurs
    • You can visit the site here http://koperasi-msu.com/umbraco

please help thank you so much

• John Palmer 76 posts 201 karma points
    Aug 09, 2016 @ 05:25
    John Palmer

Hi Ridi,

You can ask Godaddy to install it for you. Do they support full trust hosting? As I know they dont. Umbraco require Full trust to run. Please ask them. You should use asphostportal to host umbraco site.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft