Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Deron Johnson 83 posts 114 karma points
    Jul 26, 2016 @ 13:53
    Deron Johnson

Installed Packages Question

I am (yes still) in the process of upgrading my 4.7.2 Umbraco platform to a 7 version. After never getting the upgrader to start due to perceived issues with the fulltext package, I've rolled the environment back to working backups and want to remove the fulltext package and try the upgrade again. However, when I look into my list of installed packages it doesn't seem to show the fulltext package. So how do you uninstall it if the package doesn't show up?

The packages that show in 'installed packages' list are... 1. Simple Starter (assume it's a base package and should have no issues with upgrade) 2. Friendly Ghost Skin (assume it's a base package and should have no issues with upgrade) 3. Designit_Green (assume it's a base package and should have no issues with upgrade) 4. tswe.log4umbraco (I think this is a logging package. Let me know if it needs to be removed due to potential upgrade conflicts) 5. Umbraco Courier RC1 ( I don't think we use this but let me know if it has a potential of upgrade issues and needs to be removed).

Please let me know which, if any, of the packages listed may cause issues during upgrade, and also how I remove the fulltext search package so I can proceed with what is hopefully a successful upgrade.

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft