Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jaco steketee 30 posts 187 karma points
    Sep 06, 2016 @ 08:08
    jaco steketee

Importing Umbraco to Visual studio

Hi,

Im trying to import an umbraco website into my visual studio project but i keep getting errors. I dont know why because ive done this several times and then this method worked fine.

Really hope someone can help me.

Ive created a new mvc web project. Then i ran 7.4.3 nuget Then i imported the umbraco website (from App-Data only AppData/access.config AppData/packages/*)

And after i build i get this error (which i dont get since im using SQLserver instead of mySql):

Serverfout in toepassing /.
    Could not load all types from "umbraco.DataLayer, 

Version=1.0.5948.18143, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping:
    . System.IO.FileLoadException: Kan bestand of assembly MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. De manifestdefinitie van de gevonden assembly komt niet overeen met de assembly-verwijzing. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    . System.IO.FileLoadException: Kan bestand of assembly MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. De manifestdefinitie van de gevonden assembly komt niet overeen met de assembly-verwijzing. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80131040)

• Alex Skrypnyk 6133 posts 23952 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 08:00
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Jaco,

Can you tell more about how do you do import, step by step?

It looks like you installed newest Umbraco version from nuget and than you try to run 7.4.3 version.

THanks,

Alex

• jaco steketee 30 posts 187 karma points
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 18:05
    jaco steketee

Hi Alex, Thanks so much for replying.

First i've created a new ASP.net empty web project Then i installed the nuGet 7.4.3 with

Install-Package UmbracoCms -Version 7.4.3

Then i've rebuilded and ran the project. That worked fine.

After that i've copied the downloaded website over the installed umbraco site.

Ive copied the database to my local server and adjusted the connection line in the web.config.

Then i run the project and get these errors... I have absolutely no idea what im doing wrong...

Thanks,

Jaco

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft