Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • MatsStam 50 posts 195 karma points
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 10:58
    MatsStam
    0

    Where is _umb_expiredate actually stored?

    I'm trying to figure out why my umbraco 7.4.3 refuses to auto publish or unpublish nodes on our live environment. Works on local and test etc, like other threads have stated. But what I'm trying to see now is where it's stored, and maybe from there I could try to make sense as to why it's not working...

    Anyways, the main question right now is, where is the property with alias "umbexpiredate" saved? I can't find it :/

    There is one difference, that it's run under https on the live server. I guess that could be a cause, but I dunno how to fix it unless I try to dig deeper :)

    Best wishes, Mats

  • Leo 10 posts 103 karma points
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 11:20
    Leo
    100

    Hi Mats, found in cmsDocument table

  • MatsStam 50 posts 195 karma points
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 11:27
    MatsStam
    0

    Omg, how did I miss that? Thanks for the reply!

  • Leo 10 posts 103 karma points
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 13:11
    Leo
    0

    BTW strange behavior of autoPublish can be bound to the Server's Local date. As advertized, in Umbraco 7.5 this Problem is already solved, but I didn't checked that.

  • MatsStam 50 posts 195 karma points
    Sep 09, 2016 @ 13:22
    MatsStam
    0

    Yeah thanks, I've tried checking that. The date seems to be correct. And right now, it simply isnt working at all :) I'll try to set the umbracoApplicationUrl attribute on the webrouting element in umbracoSettings.config when I'll update the site tomorrow morning, see if that helps. I think I saw somewhere that the domain thats in the DB is actually http:// instead of https://. That might cause some problems I guess, but just grasping at straws at the moment.

    When I check the sourcecode for umbraco it seems that if the content.Instance.isInitializing (which just checks if a property called _xmlContent is null, then it's true) would cause the problem I'm having with nothing showing up in the log and it's not doing anything. But not quite sure how to actually make that thing not null :P Tried sorting and republishing the site etc... But I guess I'll keep digging :)

  • MatsStam 50 posts 195 karma points
    Sep 12, 2016 @ 15:30
    MatsStam
    0

    Mayhaps this can atleast help someone else...

    Seems that setting umbracoApplicationUrl in umbracoSettings.config (the web.routing-element) did the trick for me. I had the site run first on regular http, then on https. Something must've gone haywire in there I guess...

    Anyways, when setting that it all popped up and started unpublishing stuff that needed unpublishing etc :)

    Hope this can help someone else :)

    edit: Oh yeah, and this isn't an actual fix. More like a workaround :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft