Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dean 8 posts 98 karma points
    Sep 16, 2016 @ 09:33
    Dean

New member properties not added to existing members

I recently upgraded to the latest version 7.5.2 and if i add a new property to a member it is not being applied properly to existing members. If i add a new member it works fine, but all existing members give an error (shown below) anytime i try to update one of their property values.

>  An error occured
    > 
    > The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.MemberRepository.PersistUpdated

Item(IMember entity)
           at Umbraco.Core.Cache.DefaultRepositoryCachePolicy`2.CreateOrUpdate(TEntity entity, Action`1 persistMethod)
           at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2.PersistUpdatedItem(IEntity entity)
           at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UnitOfWork.PetaPocoUnitOfWork.Commit(Action`1 transactionCompleting)
           at Umbraco.Core.Services.MemberService.Save(IMember entity, Boolean raiseEvents)
           at Umbraco.Web.Editors.MemberController.PostSave(MemberSave contentItem)
           at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
           at 

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the upgrade or not, but any help resolving this issue and its cause woud be appreciated.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 16, 2016 @ 09:35
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Make sure to upgrade to 7.5.3, we fix this exact problem in that version. :-)

• Dean 8 posts 98 karma points
    Sep 16, 2016 @ 09:55
    Dean

Ohh great thanks for the fast reply.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft