Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bruno 23 posts 53 karma points
    Oct 28, 2016 @ 00:24
    Bruno

Error while uploading files using multi media picker

I am using 7.3.4, been running the site for couple of years now without problems. Today while uploading a file, the progress bar loads, until full, then i got a an "internal server error" red notification on bottom. checked log, got this error :

ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute - Could not acquire actionExecutedContext.Response.Content

Note : I am hosting on "smarterasp.net", also since i moved to them, i am getting strange errors, for instance the cache xml file : umbraco.config suddenly become read only, and the cms will show me errors of "unauthorized access..." so i have to set it to writable in their control pannel to be able to update content.

I know i can simply fix by reuploading from source the whole site but here i am trying to investigate and find what could happened and made these errors happen.

• John Palmer 76 posts 201 karma points
    Nov 21, 2016 @ 08:24
    John Palmer

Hi Bruno,

It seems this is a permission issue. You may try to contact your hosting provider to grant the permission for you.

• Bruno 23 posts 53 karma points
    Nov 21, 2016 @ 17:26
    Bruno

Actually i noticed that some mess up related to permission read/write on some folders happened. The problem was solved after i messed up some more on my own :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft