Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Huseyin 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 02, 2016 @ 09:41
    Huseyin

Error while trying to upload a picture

Hi,

I am having some issues uploading images to a production server where we do not have any capability of neither remote debugging nor accessing to IIS control panel. The error does not happen on my local machine where I have the same codebase.

After selecting an image and clicking on "save and publish", PostSave method throws the following error:

)]}',
    {"Message":"An error has occurred."}

In sources tab of Chrome developer tools DependencyHandler.axd file underlines the last line of the following code piece:

if (u)
                    v.withCredentials = !0;
                if (o)
                    v.responseType = o;
                v.send(j || "")

This code is around 7293rd line of the file. A mouseover on line v.send(j || "") shows "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)".

At first I though there were some issues with folder permissions but the hosting company says all the permissons are correct.

Did anybody experience similar issues?

I'm using Umbraco version 7.2.8 assembly: 1.0.5675.2346

• Huseyin 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 16, 2016 @ 09:32
    Huseyin

Hello again,

The problem still continues. I asked hosting provider to check for error logs and they said that they couldn't find any 500 internal server errors for the website.

Thank you.

• Attila Molnar 4 posts 105 karma points
    Feb 06, 2017 @ 17:34
    Attila Molnar

Hey, I think we are having similar issues. Please check this post: https://our.umbraco.org/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/82531-unable-to-save-and-publish-content-with-new-header-image

Have you managed to solve this issue?

Greetings, Attila

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft