Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jahan 20 posts 52 karma points
    Dec 02, 2016 @ 01:41
    Jahan

Unable to access Login form in Umbraco 7.5.4 after deploying the web-application on Internet

After deploying my web application on internet, I cannot access to Login form for umbraco admin back-office www.example.de/umbraco

I've encountered an error.

How can I solve it? Please help me. I've used Umbraco 7.5.4 and ASP.NET MVC

link to stackoverflow.com

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="Off"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

• Steve Morgan 1345 posts 4452 karma points c-trib
    Dec 02, 2016 @ 09:23
    Steve Morgan

Hi,

Can you see the log files in: \App_Data\Logs look for the latest file (usually the one without the date appended) and then see what's being logged when you hit the backoffice.

Post it here and I'm sure we can help.

Steve

Dec 02, 2016 @ 21:48
    Jahan

Hi, I changed the value of customErrors mode to Off in web.config file.

<customErrors mode="Off" />
    <trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false" traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true" />
    <httpRuntime requestValidationMode="2.0" enableVersionHeader="false" targetFramework="4.5" maxRequestLength="51200" fcnMode="Single" />

And now I see this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Source File: C:\ClientSites\cake-and-art.de\httpdocs\web.config Line: 406

Dec 10, 2016 @ 00:17
    Jahan

Hi Steve,

After reading this question in stackoverflow.com, I could solve the problem.

I cleaned project solution, rebuild it and finally deployed it.

Thank you. :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft