Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• navneet kaur 11 posts 103 karma points
    Dec 12, 2016 @ 05:20
    navneet kaur

I am working with umbraco 7.4.3 and I am facing the problem with the content of the page.I find the content of the page is missing after a day/or more and show the blank design.After I publish the content of the page again, it appear fine.Can anyone help me to know that why the content of the page is missing after approx. day and how I fix this issue.Show only design and content is missing

• Jonathan Richards 288 posts 1742 karma points MVP
    Dec 12, 2016 @ 10:16
    Jonathan Richards

Hi Navneet,

After reading your previous post, I suggest your Umbraco isn't very healthy. It sounds corrupt, if you decide, that enough is enough and want to start again, can I suggest.

• See if you can install something like uSync & uSync for content on this sick Umbraco. If you can, you can use this to export your current data.
    • Install a fresh copy of Umbraco, make sure, you have lots of free disk space, and you give it read/write access (I have a sneaky suspicion that this is the root cause of your current issue)

Cheers

Dec 13, 2016 @ 07:21
    navneet kaur

Thanks Jonathan Richards for suggestions.But I think this issues is occurr only with that content pages which having error in Link to document.Can you please suggest me how I resolve link to document error.enter image description here

Dec 13, 2016 @ 10:27
    Jonathan Richards

Can you please suggest me how I resolve link to document error.

Yes, but this only works if you don't have real database errors and stop anyone else accessing the website.

1. Delete your /app_data/umbraco.config file

2. Do a hard republish of all your content. http://mydomain.com/umbraco/dialogs/republish.aspx?xml=true (replace mydomain.com with the domain relevant to your umbraco instance). Once running, please be patient and wait. Do nothing, even if it times out. Wait, until you believe the process has finished. eg. The server has returned to 0% CPU usage, 0% network usage. This process can take multiple hours, if you have 100K records.

3. Restart IIS, once item 2 has really finished

Cheers

Dec 13, 2016 @ 11:12
    navneet kaur

Thanks.Issue resolved by hard publish the website.

Dec 13, 2016 @ 11:33
    Jonathan Richards

Great news.

*If you have a few moments and can select one of the posts here, as the selected answer. This thread can be archived correctly.

Cheers

Dec 16, 2016 @ 11:21
    navneet kaur

The Problem of Link to document is resolved by implemented your given solution.But after some days I found that link to document error occur again and due to this the content of pages show blank. Can you please suggest me that how I proceed ?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft