Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Patrik 37 posts 89 karma points
    Dec 22, 2016 @ 14:11
    Patrik

Translation/tasks not working correctly

Hi all, I'm having some trouble with the "send to translation" funtionality in Umbraco (using version 7.4.3 assembly: 1.0.5948.18141).

When i select a content node and click on Actions, then fill in the required information in the dialog, it then shows a green success message saying the page have been sent to translation.

If i then go to the Translation section in the backoffice, the node "Tasks created by you" is empty.

When clicking refresh on the node, i can see that an ajax request is sent to:

/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoTrees/LegacyTree/GetNodes?rnd=203f050935af428fad79ffb721ea24e4&id=-1&treeType=yourTasks&contextMenu=true&isDialog=false

But the response looks something like this: )]}', []

If i have a look in the database in the Task table, i can see that the task have been created. And if i take this ID (6702) and navigates to it:

/umbraco#/translation/framed/%252Fumbraco%252Ftranslation%252Fdetails.aspx%253Fid%253D6702

The task shows... So the problem seems to be that when expanding the task nodes, the "service" isn't returning any children.

Any clues why this is?

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft