Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Darren Wilson 226 posts 594 karma points
    Dec 28, 2016 @ 22:22
    Darren Wilson

500 Error after site crash

Hi Folks,

Sorry for bothering you over Christmas.

Having a bit of a nightmare with one of my sites that has crashed over Christmas. It's a 7.1.6 site and was reported as not responding - after a bit of googling I've discovered that there's a bug in this version that periodically removes the content from the trees.config file. I've replaced this with one from a backed up version of 7.1.6. However, now I'm getting a 500 error with this listed in the Umbraco Logs:

2016-12-28 21:18:21,422 [14] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - [Thread 1] An unhandled exception occurred System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.MemberModelMapper.ConfigureMappings(IConfiguration config, ApplicationContext applicationContext) at Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.

Has anyone seen the likes of this before? I've tried restarting the server and recycling the app pool to no avail?

Thanks in advance. Darren

• Darren Wilson 226 posts 594 karma points
    Dec 28, 2016 @ 23:06
    Darren Wilson

I think this might be a permissions thing - checked the site and the IIS_IUSRS user had been removed - sorry for bothering you all. Happy New Year.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft