Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ferry zijlmans 8 posts 59 karma points
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 13:38
    Ferry zijlmans

Internal server error after uninstalling package nuget

I'm creating a website with Umbraco 7, I installed the package FontAwesome Icons Dropdown with nuget command line

Install-Package FontAwesomeIconsDropdown I noticed that is was the wrong package so I decided to remove it using:

Uninstall-Package FontAwesomeIconsDropdown After I uninstalled the package I recieved a 500.19 error on the front end of the website, the backend is working fine.

some details about the error: enter image description here

I think there is something wrong with the references but I can't find it, al already tried reinstalling ImageProcessor and deleting the line in the config file but both didn't do the trick.

• John Bergman 483 posts 1132 karma points
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 15:54
    John Bergman

I've had lots of issues installing and uninstalling packages. Typically, the way I resolve it is download the package .ZIP file you uninstalled from the Umbraco site and unzip the contents to see what could have been uninstalled.

More often than not it is a dll that was packaged directly in the package, and hence is removed when you uninstall the package (either through nuget or through the built-in package manager).

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft