Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Terry Clancy 204 posts 944 karma points
    Feb 24, 2017 @ 18:19
    Terry Clancy

uCommerce breaks with Umbraco upgrade

Hi all,

I just upgraded Umbraco from 7.4.1 to 7.5.10 using the Visual Studio Nuget command Update-Package UmbracoCms After the upgrade several files were missing from the path /Umbraco/uCommerce and so I copied that whole folder across from a prior installation. The site then ran but when I go into Umbraco Back Office I found the following two problems (1) The uCommerce icon in the left hand margin is missing. (2) When I go to Developer / Packages the only item in that menu is “Created Packages” there is no option to install a local package. (I was going to upgrade uCommerce) Note that I tried this whole process twice. Once running the site after upgrade using Visual Studio / IISExpress and one using IIS. Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong and how to overcome the problem ?

Thanks

Terry Clancy ClanceZ

• Søren Spelling Lund 1797 posts 2786 karma points
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 10:21
    Søren Spelling Lund

Hi Terry,

Could you crosspost your question to Eureka where the uCommerce support team hangs out? The team will pick up your question and do a repro.

If you could include version info about uCommerce as well as Umbraco that would be super helpful to ensure speedly turnaround on the solution.

Thanks.

• Terry Clancy 204 posts 944 karma points
    Feb 28, 2017 @ 05:44
    Terry Clancy

Thanks very much. All done and already answered by the wonderful Mads :-)

See http://eureka.ucommerce.net/#!/question/2141/uCommerce-breaks-with-Umbraco-upgrade#top

Terry Clancy ClanceZ

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft