Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chaitanya Gadkari 27 posts 66 karma points
    Feb 25, 2017 @ 12:58
    Chaitanya Gadkari

Umbraco 7.5.6 with mysql site,Godaddy hosting issue

I have a Umbraco website with version 7.5.6, running with mysql database. .NET framework version is 4.5. Due to mysql version there was issues with presence of two timestamp columns, which I solved by changing default value of one column to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' as suggested by some post on this forum.

The site is working properly on my local dev environment. But when I deployed this on godaddy web hosting with plesk(support .NET 4.6.2) I am facing issues.

The site gets automatically redirected to /umbraco/authorizeupgrade and then gives the login screen.

On entering user name and password it don't even log into backend.

This is a very weird situation and I hope someone have solution to this problem.

Screenshot below: enter image description here

• Yasir Butt 161 posts 371 karma points
    Feb 26, 2017 @ 18:16
    Yasir Butt

Hi,

It was long time ago when i used the godaddy and fount out that godaddy does not support full trust.

umbraco will not work without full trust.

can you first check that your site has full trust and your app pool has modified permission to app_data and other folders which supposed to be have it?

Yasir

Mar 04, 2017 @ 09:06
    Chaitanya Gadkari

Yes, I have selected full trust in the setting as well as added it in web config. Folder permissions are also granted.

Mar 04, 2017 @ 10:42
    Chaitanya Gadkari

I just found out the issue, Dev environment have MySql 5.6 and Godaddy have MySql 5.5. If i connect my dev environment to database hosted on godaddy, my local environment also behaves the same. Any solution to make it work?

• John Palmer 76 posts 201 karma points
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 08:05
    John Palmer

Hi Chaitanya,

Although you have change your code to use Full Trust, if your provider dont support Full trust, then you cant run your application well. I would recommend you to find other providers that support Umbraco. You can find it here or on this blog

http://topreviewhostingasp.net/list-of-best-umbraco-hosting-with-cheap-price/

Sep 06, 2017 @ 20:23
    Chaitanya Gadkari

I had made some database schema changes which were causing the trouble

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft