Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Enrico Magboo 7 posts 127 karma points
    Mar 06, 2017 @ 16:21
    Enrico Magboo

Umbraco 7.5.10 in Appharbor

Has anyone tried to publish Umbraco project in Appharbor?

I tried to download Umbraco 7.5.10 via Nuget in my Visual studio project. Then I hit run, pointing to my remote sql database (Appharbor add on) to populate my remote DB with Umbraco DB objects. Then I linked my source controlled project to Appharbor to trigger remote build & publish whenever I perform commit + push in my repo.

When I hit run/play button, it started to install Umbraco. I chose custom install to specify my connection string. The installation finished with error on the last part as it should redirect me to umbraco back office but I assume that the installation go well since the database has now Umbraco objects.

I then tried to build (local) and the result is succeed. It is also working in my local environment. It redirects me to Fanoe (starter pack) when I run it locally. But when I try to push my repo, there is a build (remote) error saying that:

error ASPRUNTIME: The pre-application start initialization method Install on type Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.LiveModelsProviderModule threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040).

[FileLoadException]: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
           at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.LiveModelsProvider.get_IsEnabled()
           at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.LiveModelsProviderModule.Install() in C:\Users\St‚phane\Documents\Development\Umbraco\Zbu\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\LiveModelsProvider.cs:line 132

I resolved this by updating the said assembly. However, I got a new error:

error ASPCONFIG: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

[FileLoadException]: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Please help

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft