Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris 32 posts 108 karma points
    Mar 08, 2017 @ 10:35
    Chris

Can't upload images since upgrading to 7.5.11

We updated to the latest Umbraco a few days ago from 7.4. We are now getting the following error with all media being uploaded

2017-03-08 10:19:38,410 [P48316/D4/T460] ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute - Could not acquire actionExecutedContext.Response.Content
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute.OnActionExecuted(HttpActionExecutedContext actionExecutedContext)

I have tried all different media types and at different folder levels. I have cleared the temp folder, restart app pool etc. I have removed fcnMode="Single" from httpRuntime inweb.config as suggested elsewhere

The user gets the following message enter image description here

Any ideas please? Rather urgent as client isn't best please! Thanks.

• Nigel Wilson 944 posts 2076 karma points
    Mar 08, 2017 @ 19:06
    Nigel Wilson

Hi Chris

I assume you have a backup of the site from 7.4 version ?

Are all the dll's updated OK ? I sometimes download a manual install of the version being upgraded to and then run a compare tool (Beyond Compare, etc) just to check.

Did you compare the config directory when upgrading and migrate any changes.

Have you tried deleting all umbraco & umbraco_client files on the upgraded site and recopying ?

Just some ideas...

Cheers

Nigel

• Chris 32 posts 108 karma points
    Mar 16, 2017 @ 07:43
    Chris

Thanks Nigel for the suggestions, we had done most of those.

We ended up rolling back as a few things just didn't work (merchello as well).

I think we will wait until the next version and have another go then.

Cheers Chris

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft