Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Adam Southorn 11 posts 31 karma points
    Mar 08, 2017 @ 18:46
    Adam Southorn

Utilities companies using Umbraco?

Hello,

I just wanted to reach out the community to check something.

We have just built a website on Umbraco for one of our clients in the UK and we want to do a bit of a press push around the site release and we would like to know the following:

• are there any utilities companies in the UK (or elsewhere in the world) currently using Umbraco?

• If so, are there any water supply companies in the UK (or elsewhere in the world) currently using Umbraco? Our client a utilities company in water sector and we would like to know if they would be the first water or utilities company in the UK or in the world using Umbraco?

Many thanks in advance for your help. Really appreciate it. Also appreciate this may not be the correct place for this sort of question but we couldn't find anywhere more appropriate!

Best wishes,

Adam

• Tim Watts 90 posts 395 karma points
    Mar 09, 2017 @ 08:56
    Tim Watts

Hi Adam,

You can find out what technology a website is based on using BuiltWith. I've had a quick look through the UK water and sewage companies listed on Wikipedia and couldn't find any using Umbraco.

There were a lot more water companies and the Wiki page didn't link to their websites so I'm afraid I haven't checked those. Short of anyone coming back to you here you could have a play with BuiltWith and see what you come up with.

Tim

• Adam Southorn 11 posts 31 karma points
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 10:39
    Adam Southorn

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to avoid having to manually research this but it looks like that'll be the only/best route!

Appreciate you taking the time to reply and looking into this for me.

Adam

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft