Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• athul 26 posts 117 karma points
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 13:51
    athul

Unable to upload .jpg files to Umbraco media

When I try to upload jpg files to my fresh installation of umbraco (7.5.11) it gives error, When I checked the log file I can see this error message

2017-03-10 19:19:57,033 [P19480/D12/T11] ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute - Could not acquire actionExecutedContext.Response.Content
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute.OnActionExecuted(HttpActionExecutedContext actionExecutedContext)

I have no idea what is going wrong here. I tried to upload .png and .pdf files both works fine. Can anyone please point out what may be the issue here?

• Tim Watts 90 posts 395 karma points
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 15:23
    Tim Watts

It seems you're not alone in having this issue.

Thread here

Another thread here

There's something here on Stack Overflow which suggests that it might be a file size issue (can you upload a small jpg file?) and that you need to set a MaxRequestLength in the web.config

Sorry I can't be any more help.

Tim

• athul 26 posts 117 karma points
    Mar 22, 2017 @ 03:38
    athul

I have found the reason for this issue, I was having an antivirus (Quick heal) running on my machine. When I disabled it everything started working fine. thanks for everyone's support.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft