Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Claridge 9 posts 109 karma points
    Apr 02, 2017 @ 08:44
    Paul Claridge

Integrating click to call

Hi team, newbie so please be gentle! I have inherited task of looking after an existing site. I would like to add 2 clickable images into a simple header. I managed to edit the template and it works fine for typical laptop screen. However viewing the site from a mobile shows my new icons partially obscured by the site logo. I have loads of questions! 1. It looks like the site logo is fixed I.e. doesn't resize for mobile screen. Is this expected or can I fix this? 2. It seems the framework ignores my manual updates so how do I make it aware to avoid the overlay (it might be my style tags are wrong?) Any advice or help appreciated.

• Chris Dixon 12 posts 55 karma points
    Apr 02, 2017 @ 15:25
    Chris Dixon

Hi Paul, Your questions seem to relate to the HTML and CSS you are using rather than being specific to Umbraco, and it is hard to know how to help without knowing anything about that. For example, if your site uses Bootstrap then you may need to add the class "img-responsive".
    Can you post a link to the existing site? thanks Chris

• Paul Claridge 9 posts 109 karma points
    Apr 02, 2017 @ 18:09
    Paul Claridge

Hi Chris, you could well be right. I am just a bit mystified as to what extent the umbraco framework specifies all the html/css tags and how that impacts on the behaviour of all the elements when they are actually rendered on different size screens.

The web site is: thegreatgatecompany.co.uk

All I have done is insert some div' s into the Master template so none of the umbraco macros will know about it - I think!

Hopefully you can see what I am struggling with and yes it could be quite fundamental!

Cheers

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft