Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kyle 10 posts 90 karma points
    Apr 03, 2017 @ 18:33
    Kyle

Strange media behavior after upgrade

Hello,

I recently used NuGet to upgrade from version 7.3.4 to the latest version. I followed the upgrade guides and did the upgrade on our staging environment first, and then shortly after on our live site.

We have since noticed some problems with the CMS on the live site. The media folder still lists all of the media files, but the details will not appear in the right pane when you select a file. I also noticed that every media file now has a child under it called 'Original', which seems strange to me.

Additionally, in the Settings tab, if you try to copy/move something in that tab, the tree structure does not load so you can only copy/move things to the root.

The strangest part of all of this to me is that our staging site, which we also upgraded, has none of this strange behavior. I checked DB structure / config files between the two environments and they are exactly the same. It seems to me that something happened during the upgrade that threw off the data in the live environment and I'm not sure how to go about remedying it.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft