Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Poornima Nayar 106 posts 276 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Apr 05, 2017 @ 14:15
    Poornima Nayar

Hi ,

I am working on a Single Page application and was wondering whether anyone out there has managed to route the "preview" or "link to document" via the angular application?

Poornima

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Apr 05, 2017 @ 15:22
    Nicholas Westby

I'm not too clear on the question, but here are some Angular SPA (single page app) sites:

What do you mean by routing the preview and link to document buttons? Are you talking about the ones in the back office? What does that have to do with the SPA frontend of the site?

Apr 05, 2017 @ 15:25
    Poornima Nayar

Hi Nicholas,

Yes, I mean the back office links. I tried to research on how I can get them to take me to the actual angular urls but no luck!

Poornima

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Apr 05, 2017 @ 15:35
    Nicholas Westby

When you say "angular URL's", do you mean URL's that have a hash sign in them (e.g., site.com#/some/path)? FYI, that is configurable in Angular (i.e., you can configure Angular to use normal URL's while still retaining SPA functionality).

However, if you still want to convert the URL's to the hash version, you can do so with a custom URL provider (I have done similar in the past, though I was linking to document fragments rather than doing it for an SPA).

Here's an article on URL providers (and content finders): http://24days.in/umbraco-cms/2014/urlprovider-and-contentfinder/

Apr 05, 2017 @ 15:39
    Poornima Nayar

Yes, I mean the urls with "#" in them. Thanks for this. Let me see if that helps me.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft