Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Niklas Raab 9 posts 79 karma points
    May 04, 2017 @ 12:26
    Niklas Raab

Modelbuilder Not working on Umbraco 7.6

Hi,

just updated our website to version 7.6, the most is working fine, but the model builder throws following: enter image description here

This is my configuration: <add key="Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Enable" value="true" /> <add key="Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.ModelsMode" value="LiveAppData" /> <add key="Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.ModelsNamespace" value="Homepage.Core.PublishedContentModels" /> <add key="Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.ModelsDirectory" value="~/../Homepage.Core/Models/_Umbraco" /> <add key="Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.AcceptUnsafeModelsDirectory" value="true" />

Doese anyone knows the problem?

Thank you very much for helping out!

Have a really great Umbracoday,

Niklas

May 04, 2017 @ 14:05
    Niklas Raab

Just created a clean new instance of Umbraco, there it is working correctly. Following Plugins i've installed:

• Archetype
    • PerplexMail
    • Tea Commerce
    • Umbraco Courier
    • Umbraco Forms
    • Doc Type Grid Editor
  • Stephen 767 posts 2273 karma points c-trib
    May 05, 2017 @ 06:42
    Stephen

Hey - we've seen that error on some sites which had inconsistent or corrupt content types - can you check that you don't have two content types sharing the same alias?

Until now ModelsBuilder was trusting Umbraco to be somewhat consistent ;) Preparing a patch-release of ModelsBuilder that would report the error with more details.

Let me know if you can gather more details.

May 05, 2017 @ 12:45
    Niklas Raab

Thank you very much! Saved my Day.

Good look with the patch-release!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft