Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David McDonnell 53 posts 251 karma points
    May 12, 2017 @ 13:21
    David McDonnell

Error Upload Of Image to Media on a load balanced server

Hi I have a load balanced setup for an umbraco site. I have an amazon s3 bucket mapped as a drive to each server and have configured Umbracos filesystemprovider.config the roothpath to the mapped drive and rooturl to the amazon s3 url.

I am accessing the CMS at present on one of the servers directly via IP. I am able to upload some images without error, but there are a good few other images erroring when I attempt to upload them to the MEdia section.

These image do get uploaded successfully to the S3 bucket but they never appear in Umbraco.

The error I receive in the log files is:

2017-05-12 14:13:36,697 [P4852/D7/T523] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.KeepAlive - Failed (at "http://{serverIP}:80/umbraco").
    System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond {serverIP}:80
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.KeepAlive.<PerformRunAsync>d__4.MoveNext()

Any Ideas why this might be happening and only with certain images. All images I am trying are jpgs.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft