Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Angel 52 posts 109 karma points
    May 30, 2017 @ 15:30
    Angel

Method not found: 'Boolean Examine.BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs.get_IsHealthy()'.

I have received a project from another developer and have built his project on my machine.

On startup - i am getting the following error:

Method not found: 'Boolean Examine.BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs.getIsHealthy()'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean Examine.BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs.getIsHealthy()'. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean Examine.BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs.getIsHealthy()'.] Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.OnInstanceOnBuildingEmptyIndexOnStartup(Object sender, BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs args) +0 Examine.ExamineManager.OnBuildingEmptyIndexOnStartup(BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs e) +20 Examine.ExamineManager.EnsureProviders() +528 Umbraco.Web.Search.ExamineEvents.ApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase httpApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +71 Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +37 Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.a(IApplicationEventHandler x) +230 Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach(IEnumerable1 items, Action1 action) +141 Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.Complete(Action1 afterComplete) +287 Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Complete(Action1 afterComplete) +114 Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e) +227 Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.ApplicationStart(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34 [HttpException (0x80004005): Method not found: 'Boolean Examine.BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs.getIsHealthy()'.] System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +9982481 System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +118 System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172 System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +336 System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +296 [HttpException (0x80004005): Method not found: 'Boolean Examine.BuildingEmptyIndexOnStartupEventArgs.getIsHealthy()'.] System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9963856 System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101 System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254

The only thing that I can think of is that he upgraded from 7.5.10 to 7.6.1, but may have missed checking in a change that may affect Examine? (or i could be out to lunch).

Can anyone point me in the right direction or help in isolating where I could look to debug this?

thanks.

• Aaron Clifford 1 post 72 karma points
    May 30, 2017 @ 17:03
    Aaron Clifford

I'm not going to say that the other developer you are working with is incompetent, but maybe he just forgot to check in Examine.0.1.83 under the packages folder.

(So... I'm the other developer - and I totally forgot to include Examine in the packages.)

• Angel 52 posts 109 karma points
    May 31, 2022 @ 14:19
    Angel

:D

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft