Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Christiansen 13 posts 163 karma points
    May 31, 2017 @ 15:04
    David Christiansen

Strange login screen, and dosen't work 7.6.1

I have created my website on my local machine, and then uploaded it to my website. I am greeted with this login screen, and nothing works.

The website is on a path like this: http://domain.dk/Site/ but it have never behaved like this before, it is version 7.6.1 enter image description here

• Sven Geusens 169 posts 881 karma points c-trib
    May 31, 2017 @ 15:40
    Sven Geusens

Seems like some files are missing on the live site. Are you sure you fully coppied the AppPlugins, Umbraco, umbracoclient and config folders?

Are there any errors showing up in your browser console? (like missing file warnings of javascript functions not being found?)

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    May 31, 2017 @ 16:14
    Sebastiaan Janssen

And also important: have you increased the version number in ClientDependency.config?

May 31, 2017 @ 17:56
    David Christiansen

Everything works fine when im running from Visual Studio. I have tried to set debug=true in webconfig and changed the ClientDependency.config.

i got the following log error from my browser:

angular.min.js?cdv=668158408:63 TypeError: Cannot read property 'allowPasswordReset' of undefined at new

Jun 01, 2017 @ 06:14
    David Christiansen

I never got it to work, so i made a new project and recreated all the doctypes and imported the views, so now it works again :-)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft