Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan Soule 33 posts 194 karma points
    Jun 01, 2017 @ 18:20
    Dan Soule

7.6.1 issues with masterpages and images affecting PDF Creator

Since upgrading my test system to 7.6.1 which I use with the PDF Creator add-in, I have two issues: 1. PDF Creator looks in the /masterpages directory for the template that it uses to create a PDF. In previous versions the Umbraco editor looked first in the /views directory and if it did not find the file it then looked in the /masterpages directory. This is no longer the case in 7.6.1 the editor only looks in the /views directory and PDF creator only looks at the /masterpages directory.

1. When I store new images (JPG or PNG) to the media section, they render fine on the web page but are not rendered by PDF Creator. Older images that were stored using 7.5.10 render fine in PDF Creator. The same image can be saved again using 7.6.1 and it will not render in PDF Creator.

Both of these issues began with 7.6.1. I was using 7.5.10 and these issues did not exist, so it must be some changes in 7.6.1 that are causing the problem as there have been no changes to PDF Creator.

• Dan Soule 33 posts 194 karma points
    Jul 31, 2017 @ 18:36
    Dan Soule

This problem of no support for the /masterpages directory for template files continues in version 7.6.4 as well. does anyone know how to fix the issue of what directories the Umbraco template editor supports? is it just /view or can other directories such as /masterpages be defined somehow, somewhere.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft