Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark 8 posts 110 karma points
    Jun 03, 2017 @ 15:46
    Mark

Umbraco saying cmsMacro doesn't exist, when it plainly does

As the title says. If I try to view macros in the back-office I get an error and the log is as below.

Yet I can see the cmsMacro table in MySQL and there are items in it and if I try to create a dummy macro I can and I can see that in the DB also, but not in the back office?

2017-06-03 16:33:43,744 [P596024/D2/T23] ERROR umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1[[MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlParameter, MySql.Data, Version=6.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=XX]] - Error executing query select id, macroName from cmsMacro order by macroName

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Table 'DB_umbraco.CMSMACRO' doesn't exist

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.MySql.MySqlHelper.ExecuteReader(MySqlConnection connection, MySqlTransaction trx, String commandText, MySqlParameter[] commandParameters)

at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.MySql.MySqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String commandText, MySqlParameter[] parameters)

at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteReader(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)

It also says that the table UMBRACOLOG doesn't exist, when that is also in MySQL?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft