Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paulo Amf 4 posts 74 karma points
    Jun 28, 2017 @ 01:50
    Paulo Amf

HELP: using method 'mysql_native_password' failed

Hello everyone, good night, my name is Paulo Amf, I'm working with Umbraco (7.6.3) a little while, but I have a problem that is driving me crazy in my first application in Live Site. In development works perfect, but in my HOST this error occurs:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host 'mysql.barbosajj.kinghost.net' for user 'barbosajj' using method 'mysqlnativepassword' failed with message

Below an excerpt from the Log file:

2017-06-21 18:25:02,137 [P11996/D3/T1] WARN Umbraco.Core.Persistence.DbConnectionExtensions - Configured database is reporting as not being available! Server: mysql.barbosajj.kinghost.net, Database: barbosajj. Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host 'mysql.barbosajj.kinghost.net' for user 'barbosajj' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Reading from the stream has failed. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Tentativa de leitura ultrapassou o fim do fluxo.

I already did the indicated in the solution and still the error persists:

https://our.umbraco.org/projects/starter-kits/ublogsy/ublogsy-bugs/59408-Publish-Content-not-working-properly-on-live-site

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft